1.1.10

A Day Out on the Farm

Picking Berries at Knott's
084
My mom was able to get some free tickets to Knotts Berry Farm, and since I don't remember the last time i went, I was excited to go back. I couldn't help but think that if I still lived in Buena Park, I would probably make Knotts a second home. Especially since BPD is GHETTO...

It was a great day. Beautiful weather (I say that about a lot of places, but it's true). Nice day to be out, but a better day to spend time with the nephew Wyatt. Rode rides, even the kiddy ones. Ate funnel cake. (shared four ways of course)..and had pinks hot dogs?!?! yes. All in all i really enjoyed Knotts. A little day-cation. Not as busy or as tiring as disneyland but with enough thrills to get your fix because apparently I giggle like a little school girl on roller coasters.

023
That is Wyatt. I am jealous that he got to sit in a stroller all day.
101

124044104

038

037

047

WEEeeeeee!!!!

135

YYAaayyyy!!!

082

...uuhhh

172

So essentially, He's a straight up G.